From: Andy Trump Date: 2006-06-08T03:38:26+09:00 Subject: Ruby Installer - now or later? Hi folks. I've been debating putting on the RC2 version of the Ruby Windows Installer or waiting for the final bits as it sounds like they are getting ready to finish it off. Anyone know if I should wait a few more days, or just toss RC2 on. I've heard RC2 has an issue of deleting PATH info (which I can work around if need be). I have a project due next week and would like to use Ruby to manage some of my text files, I just don't want to end up with a broken Ruby :-) -- Posted via http://www.ruby-forum.com/.