From: Austin Ziegler Date: 2004-07-09T21:53:01+09:00 Subject: Re: Ruby 1.8.2 to be released on July 7? On Fri, 9 Jul 2004 21:46:29 +0900, Curt Hibbs wrote: > If its coming out "soon" then I wait before producing the next release > version of the Ruby Installer for Windows. But if it is not eminent, I will > proceed with the latest stable snapshot of 1.8.2. I would personally wait; I know there are probably people waiting on fixes for Windows, but if you release based on a stable snapshot and the 1.8.2 preview/release comes even a week later, that means extra work for you. I would rather have a version of the Windows installer that I can be comfortable with for a few weeks (at least!) than have to upgrade twice in short succession. -austin -- Austin Ziegler * halostatue@gmail.com * Alternate: austin@halostatue.ca